Hello! Welcome to my little piece of the interwebs. I'm glad you stopped by! My page is currently under construction. A work in progress, shall we say. So please excuse the mess. :)

Please let me know you were here by leaving a comment. That way I can return the visit! And if you'd like to grab my blog button, scroll down to the bottom of the page.


Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Still Life Standouts

July 25
I know you've seen this photo before, but I decided to enter it in the new Still Life Standouts photo challenge hosted by Branson, Courtney N., and Courtney K. as my favorite still-life photo from July.  Does a spider web count as still life?  :)  No matter.


To see more incredible still-life photos, check out ...
Still Life Standouts


Edited on 9/5/11 - Just discovered today that Courtney N. picked this photo as her winner!  I'm not sure how I missed it, but I was so excited to find this out today!

(I didn't see a "winner" button on her post, so I posted the Top Three button).

5 comments:

Ashley Sisk said...

That is gorgeous - I love those water droplets on the spiderweb.

SKCPhotos said...

This is wonderful. Love it.

karren said...

I would say it does! Funny how a few dew drops can make something so beautiful. Of course it helps to know how to photograph it!! LOL!

Courtney K. said...

This is SO gorgeous! I love the clarity and the light. Beautiful job! Thanks for linking up with us for Still Life Standouts!

Unknown said...

Wow, that is gorgeous! I love this shot.