Hello! Welcome to my little piece of the interwebs. I'm glad you stopped by! My page is currently under construction. A work in progress, shall we say. So please excuse the mess. :)

Please let me know you were here by leaving a comment. That way I can return the visit! And if you'd like to grab my blog button, scroll down to the bottom of the page.


Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Baby Nathan

Remember a while back I got the chance to photograph my friend Jen's baby?  Well, now that he is ready to graduate from college, I have finally gotten his photos edited.  :)  Okay, so he's not quite ready to graduate, but it seems like it has been forever!  Life gets in the way of so many things I want/need to do.

Anyway, I wanted to share a few of my favorites.  
Baby Nathan9

Baby Nathan11

Baby Nathan3
If I remember correctly, this blue outfit is a family heirloom of sorts.  Jen's son, Alex, who is now 15 or so, wore it when he was a baby.

Baby Nathan10
I used Pioneer Woman's Soft Faded action on this one.

Baby Nathan8
Jen wanted some photos of Nathan in this 100-year-old gown.  I believe it is also a family heirloom.  I used Nelly Nero's Antique Overlay action on this one ... I think.  :)

Baby Nathan7
Tried to get the whole gown in the photo.  Not easy to do.  I used Pioneer Woman's Vintage action on this one.

Baby Nathan5
Oh, how I love me some baby feet.

Baby Nathan4

Baby Nathan1
I had to get Jen in a photo or two, but I could only get her to put her hand in.  :)

Baby Nathan6

Baby Nathan2

I really enjoyed my first baby photo shoot.  And I learned a lot.  But, of course, I still have MUCH MORE to learn.  Not sure I'd want to do this for a living though.  :)


Thanks, Jen, for the honor!  I hope you like your photos!

and then, she {snapped}     the long road

10 comments:

Melissa said...

These are beautiful, Kim! BEAUTIFUL! He is sooo cute. I love all of them! That last one is how i slept as a baby haha.

Karen @ Pieces of Contentment said...

You have some beautiful photso here and many different perspectives.

Susan said...

These are beautiful portraits :)

Laura said...

LOVE these Kim!! You did great!

Gretchen said...

You did a great job Kimberly!! I think my favorites of the bunch are the first and the eighth, but they are all pretty wonderful! Well done! =D

Barbara said...

These are so sweet. Your friend will love them.

Ashley Sisk said...

Awwww so sweet.

Kristin said...

Wow, you did a really nice job for your first time shooting a newborn. I love so many of them, and I bet your friend is thrilled with what you got! Nice job.

Anonymous said...

These are soooo sweet.

Unknown said...

These are so precious! Beautiful editing too :)