Hello! Welcome to my little piece of the interwebs. I'm glad you stopped by! My page is currently under construction. A work in progress, shall we say. So please excuse the mess. :)

Please let me know you were here by leaving a comment. That way I can return the visit! And if you'd like to grab my blog button, scroll down to the bottom of the page.


Friday, July 8, 2011

Sunset Silhouette

Silhouette
Ever since I saw the photo of the wheat stalks in Bryan Peterson's book, Understanding Exposure, I wanted to try it.  While this one is against a sunset, not a sunrise (I don't get up that early), and it isn't wheat, just some grass, I was pleased with how it turned out.

20 comments:

Ashley Sisk said...

That's so beautiful - I love the light.

One Photo said...

It worked beautifully, so not an easy shot to take. Just lovely.

Katie said...

Beautiful shot!!!

Laura said...

I like it.

chloe said...

that is just gorgeous!

chloe said...

that is just gorgeous!

Dianne said...

Lovely soft photo with the blades of barley in the fore-ground - delightful.

Light Trigger said...

gorgeous colors
via LEM PC
Light Trigger: OUR ENTRY

Anne U @ hot coffee mama said...

So beautiful, like the little sun flare.

Gina Kleinworth said...

Oh- that composition is beautiful!

Melissa said...

I love this pic! And i am reading a book by bryan peterson now... learning to see creatively.

Susan said...

What an amazing picture, I just love this one.

GREAT job!!!

Sara said...

This is just beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous.

Linda said...

Such a beautiful sunset shot!

SKCPhotos said...

OH yes it is lovely.

Gretchen said...

Gorgeous... =D

Kristin said...

Beautiful! Love the golden light.

Misty said...

Absolutely stunning!

Tara said...

What a gorgeous capture! So peaceful and I love the light!