Hello! Welcome to my little piece of the interwebs. I'm glad you stopped by! My page is currently under construction. A work in progress, shall we say. So please excuse the mess. :)

Please let me know you were here by leaving a comment. That way I can return the visit! And if you'd like to grab my blog button, scroll down to the bottom of the page.


Thursday, June 30, 2011

Top 5 Photos - April thru June

It is time once again for the quarterly top 5 photos of our kids and/or pets.  I tried to be fair and post at least one photo of each child and the dog, which made picking favorites this time a bit easier.  So, in no particular order, here are my top 5 photos for the second quarter of 2011.

2011-04-01
Alex lost his first tooth on April 1.  I love his little GQ pose he did here ... all on his own.

2011-05-14
I love this photo of Nick because it is a great representation of his personality.

2011-06-21
Keira and I had a fun little photo shoot recently.  She's usually my most-willing subject.  :)

2011-06-20
I told the kids I'd let them get all muddy if they'd let me take their pictures afterward.  Once we were done, we sprayed them off with the hose, which was pretty cold.  Especially on their faces.  They might not be so eager to get all muddy again.  :)

2011-06-23
And my fourth child, Honey, after she'd just come home from the groomer's and looked so pretty and fluffy.



Click it Up a Notch

9 comments:

Ashley Sisk said...

These are great- I love the mud shot.

Anonymous said...

Awesome photos. I love the mud photo and your furry dog. I featured you on my facebook page. http://www.facebook.com/#!/naptimemomtog

Thanks so much for linking up with us.

Amber said...

Love the focus on the tooth and his wide smile of pride.

It seems like girls are always more willing subjects than boys.

And the mud shot is fantastic. The things we will do to get a good shot.

Thanks for linking up with us!!

Melissa said...

The mud one is my favorite!! They're all great, though! Love your dog.. i know i say that every time haha. Love the one of Kiera!

Anonymous said...

great pictures! LOVED the third one :)

Unknown said...

These are all great! I remember that mud one. And congrats on the lost tooth! :) My 6YO was so mad that he was the only kid in his class who didn't lose a tooth this year. So that is a big deal!

Valeria said...

Very cool. Being a dentist I love the first shot.

Courtney said...

The one where you let them get muddy for a photo op is perfect! That is totally something I would do and say!! You have such a beautiful family! Did you know here in Japan EVERYONE does the peace sign in photos. Even 80 year old women! Your son would fit right in :O) These are wonderful! Thanks for linking up!

Angee @ October Morning said...

I love the mud shot.