Hello! Welcome to my little piece of the interwebs. I'm glad you stopped by! My page is currently under construction. A work in progress, shall we say. So please excuse the mess. :)

Please let me know you were here by leaving a comment. That way I can return the visit! And if you'd like to grab my blog button, scroll down to the bottom of the page.


Wednesday, June 29, 2011

I Clicked it Up a Notch - June's Best Photo

Courtney over at Click it Up a Notch is hosting her monthly "I Clicked it Up a Notch" photo contest.  This photo of Keira would have to be my choice ...

2011-06-21

I take lots and lots of pictures of flowers and bugs and birds and whatever because those seem to be what I'm good at, but I'm not so great at people photos.  So Keira and I had a fun photo shoot recently so I could practice on people.  :)  We both had a lot of fun.  This is just one of many photos that I love from that shoot.  This is also her favorite.


7 comments:

Branson said...

Love her eyes! This is a beautiful photo! Great choice!

Courtney said...

Love the umbrella! It can be such a great photography prop!! The way it's covering her face so just her eyes are peaking out is great! It really draws you into her eyes which look amazing with those catchlights!!! Great job! Thanks for linking up!

Sara said...

Her eyes are just gorgeous, great capture!

Anonymous said...

Your pictures are so gorgeous and I love your website Kimberly!
Lori Wiest

LivingFree said...

Lovely! I love the composition of her peeking over the umbrella and the blue really brings out her eyes.

Ashley Sisk said...

Your focus on the eyes is spot on! Love it.

Anonymous said...

This is one of my favorite photos.