Hello! Welcome to my little piece of the interwebs. I'm glad you stopped by! My page is currently under construction. A work in progress, shall we say. So please excuse the mess. :)

Please let me know you were here by leaving a comment. That way I can return the visit! And if you'd like to grab my blog button, scroll down to the bottom of the page.


Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Faith ... SOOC

After a week off because of an incredibly busy schedule and feeling a bit overwhelmed in deadlines and such, I'm back this week for another Shoot & Edit challenge.  This week's theme is Faith.  That is a bit challenging as Faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see [Hebrews 11:1].

So how do you capture Faith in a photograph?  I wasn't sure, so I photographed a few things that remind me of my Great and Awesome God, in Whom my Faith rests.  These are all SOOC.

Faith1-SOOC
I often get chills when I see the sun rays peeking through the clouds like this.

Faith2-SOOC
God blesses us with these glorious sunsets and all the wonderful colors.

Faith3-SOOC
Daffodills, the flowers of spring, which signify new life to me.

Faith4-SOOC
And gorgeous tulips, another symbol of new life.

Stop back on Thursday to see my edits.

Looking forward to seeing what FAITH means to you!

8 comments:

Ashley Sisk said...

These are wonderful SOOC - I especially love the tulips.

Kristin said...

wow! what beautiful and breathtaking photos!

Susan said...

Gorgeous SOOC shots! I think the tulips are my favorite.

Mrs. Frogster said...

beautiful! I love seeing your photos and your interpretations of the themes :)

Laurie said...

Lovely! That sunset picture is just exquisite. And, as always, I love flower shots. Thanks for the lovely comment!

Unknown said...

each photo speaks to me of faith as well! beautiful SOOC shots!

Cedar said...

These are lovely photos! I love the sunset, and certain cloud formations always make me think of God's majesty! Gorgeous shots!

Mommy2Four said...

You may have the most amazing sunsets I've ever seen.....

(we dont get sunsets at my house....we live in a valley....)

Amazing faith shots!