Hello! Welcome to my little piece of the interwebs. I'm glad you stopped by! My page is currently under construction. A work in progress, shall we say. So please excuse the mess. :)

Please let me know you were here by leaving a comment. That way I can return the visit! And if you'd like to grab my blog button, scroll down to the bottom of the page.


Monday, March 14, 2011

Yellow

This week's Shoot & Edit challenge is Yellow.  
(If you are unfamiliar with this challenge and would like to know more, go here.)

Here is my first Yellow SOOC shot.
Yellow-SOOC

I bought myself this bouquet of daisies a couple weeks back.  They lasted about a week.  I took many, many photos of them while they were here.  :)  I'm sooooo looking forward to seeing some spring flowers around here.  But I'm afraid they are a few more weeks away.


And just for fun, here's another Yellow SOOC shot ...
birds sooc
These are Cedar Waxwings that Alex and I came across on our walk through the woods on Friday.  We had gotten about 6 inches of snow overnight and school was delayed, so we decided to stay home and have some fun in the snow.  I actually already have the edited version as my POTD for Friday on my Project 365 blog.  But those of you that don't visit that blog will just have to wait until Thursday to see it.  :)

Thanks for stopping by!  See you back here on Thursday with my edits!


14 comments:

K.M. said...

Great shots, I really like the birds :)

SKCPhotos said...

Beautiful. Love both of these.

Tara said...

These are great, I love them both. The bird shot is so neat, I can't believe they were all lined up perfectly!

Lee said...

Wow on the bird shot

koreen (aka: winn) said...

Awesome shots! I love the wildlife!

Cedar said...

These are great shots! I cannot wait to see your edits. All those birds lined up! Wow!

Unknown said...

wow these are AMAZING!!!! can't wait to see the edits :-D

R said...

Oh those birds! Great shot!

Melissa said...

beautiful! daisies are my favorite. :) love the bird pic, too, of course. :)

Ashley Sisk said...

I so love both of these shots - absolutely gorgeous. I can't wait to see what you'll do with them!

Seizing My Day said...

Both of those shots are beautiful as is... I really should join this challenge one day... but I already feel like I can' t keep up doing the sunday hunt & the 365! ha ha! =)

it is wintomint... sh... don't tell... I am curious how many folks know ... he he...

Mrs Missy said...

Love them! Especially the one with the ladybug in the middle of the flower!

Liz said...

awesome shot.

4 Lettre Words said...

Love both of these! Great SOOC, for sure.