Hello! Welcome to my little piece of the interwebs. I'm glad you stopped by! My page is currently under construction. A work in progress, shall we say. So please excuse the mess. :)

Please let me know you were here by leaving a comment. That way I can return the visit! And if you'd like to grab my blog button, scroll down to the bottom of the page.


Sunday, March 13, 2011

Scavenger Hunt Sunday 3.13.11

Time once again for the weekly Scavenger Hunt.  This week's items are Vanishing Point, Square Crop/Format, Under, Welcome to the Jungle, and Calm.  So without further ado, here are my interpretations ...


{vanishing point}
vanishing point
A tree from our walk on Tuesday at a local park.

{square crop/format}
square format
Crescent moon (duh)  :)


{under}
under-web
Alex thought our maple tree covered in snow looked really cool from underneath.

Photography love...

{welcome to the jungle}
jungle
This one is from the archives, because I was at a loss for this one.  This is bamboo from the Pittsburgh Zoo.  There's bamboo in the jungle, right?

{calm}
calm
Our neighbor's pond looked so calm on Friday after our big snow (which is now almost all gone, by the way).

Next week's items are: 
  1. Camera Phone (current Mortal Muses theme - you can either share a picture taken with your camera phone [not limited to iphones since I don't own one] or get creative with the prompt)
  2. Camera (Becky's suggestion)
  3. Shoes (Becky's suggestion)
  4. Chair (Ewa's suggestion)
  5. Imperfection (Jennifer's suggestion)
Hope everyone has a wonderful week!

19 comments:

debi said...

lovely photos, I really like the "out of the box" vanishing point tree

Stefanie Brown said...

Oh, my... Your shots are amazing! I especially love the "under" and "vanishing point" shots. Fantastic job!

Ashley Sisk said...

These are wonderful - love your under and calm shots.

Melissa said...

Wow - your square, under, and calm shots are great. You nailed these shots.

SKCPhotos said...

Wonderful set of images. I really like the {under} shot.

Tara said...

Great captures, I love your under and calm shots!

Ray said...

LOVE your under and vanishing point shots! All of them are awesome!

Marla said...

I love your undershot. It's beautiful, but looks too cold. Brr. :)

Marla @ www.blueskiesphotoblog.com

Catherine said...

Great captures! My fav has to be the under shot! :)

4 Lettre Words said...

These are all stunning! Love, love, love "under".

Gunsside said...

Great post and your "under" is beautiful ;))

emily said...

I am also in your "under" shots fan club!

Carletta said...

Love your under, unique jungle, and the calm soothing reflection scene is beautiful!

Angela said...

WHile they are all great, your under shot takes the cake in my book! :)

Kimberly Gauthier, Dog Nutrition Blogger for Keep the Tail Wagging said...

These are amazing. Wow. I'm blown away. I love the "under" picture. Fantastic!

julie said...

ALL fantastic!!! Love every single one of them :)

Kat Sloma said...

Lovely, lovely images. My favorite is "calm" for sure! Thanks so much for linking in to Exploring with a Camera!

Jill G. said...

The under shot's composition is awesome, and I love how you caught him staring up at the branches. The reflection in calm is also beautiful.

Brooke said...

These are FANTASTIC!!! I love the calm shot :D