Hello! Welcome to my little piece of the interwebs. I'm glad you stopped by! My page is currently under construction. A work in progress, shall we say. So please excuse the mess. :)

Please let me know you were here by leaving a comment. That way I can return the visit! And if you'd like to grab my blog button, scroll down to the bottom of the page.


Monday, February 21, 2011

Great Deal!

Okay, I don't usually promote deals on my blog, but today I found a great one through Smart Couponing!

Living Social is offering a $50 voucher from Vistaprint for only $10!!!  It is through the Columbus, Ohio area, but since it is an online deal, anyone can get it.

Vistaprint is a place where you can order photos, mugs, photo books, calendars, business cards, etc.  They've got a lot to choose from.  I've got a lot of photos that need printed, so this will come in very handy!

A few weeks ago I got a $20 Amazon gift card for only $10 through Living Social.  I haven't spent my GC yet.  Saving up to get something.  But the amount is there in my account, so I know this is legit.

Anyway, if you are interested, here's the link ...  Vistaprint deal.  It is only good for today, February 21, so hurry!

Oh, and if you get 3 of your friends to buy one, you get yours for free!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

We use Vistaprint for our business cards, and magnets. Great company...can't recommend them high enough!