Hello! Welcome to my little piece of the interwebs. I'm glad you stopped by! My page is currently under construction. A work in progress, shall we say. So please excuse the mess. :)

Please let me know you were here by leaving a comment. That way I can return the visit! And if you'd like to grab my blog button, scroll down to the bottom of the page.


Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Ferocious Dog ... and Why My Windows Don't Stay Clean

Honey, our golden, kept growling out the one living room windows this afternoon.  When I went to see what was upsetting her, I didn't see anyone outside.  Or a rabbit.  Or a deer.  Those are the typical things she will growl at.  


No, I saw a bucket.  The gusty winds we have been having must have blown the bucket from the spot where it was to our neighbor's driveway.  However it got there ... it was out of place.  And it was upsetting our sweet Honeybuns.  And she was cracking me up!  Of course, I was egging her on some too.  That's just fun for me.  :)


Anyway I broke out my little digital camera and recorded this short video.  You might have to turn up your speakers to hear her at first since she is growling low in her throat.



Oh, and can you hear Alex telling her to shut up at the end?  He was getting mad because she kept growling while he was watching a movie.  Some days you can just feel the love in this house.  :)


And this is also one of the reasons why my windows don't stay clean for long.  Between kids' hands and the dog's nose always making contact with my windows ... well ...


We did go out and move the bucket so she could stop being so upset.  Just in case you were wondering.


Hope you are having a wonderful Wednesday!


:)

1 comment:

SouthernSass said...

That is too funny! She knew the bucket was not supposed to be on her turf! :)