Hello! Welcome to my little piece of the interwebs. I'm glad you stopped by! My page is currently under construction. A work in progress, shall we say. So please excuse the mess. :)

Please let me know you were here by leaving a comment. That way I can return the visit! And if you'd like to grab my blog button, scroll down to the bottom of the page.


Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Shoot & Edit: Week 3

Time for another rendition of Shoot & Edit.  In case you have forgotten, this is where I link up with Jill's blog and post a SOOC shot on Monday (okay, I know I'm a day late!  I was busy being domestic yesterday.) ... and then link up with Ashley and post my edited version on Thursday.  This week's suggested theme is "Good Night".


And here's my SOOC photo ...
sunset


This is a recent sunset.  Any evening I can enjoy God's beauty in the form of a sunset is a good night.  Especially since, in the winter, sunsets are harder to come by.


I'm not sure how I will edit this picture yet.  Probably crop some of the ground out and maybe pump up the colors a bit.  You'll just have to stop back on Thursday to see.  :)


Head on over to Jill's and hook up with your SOOC shot.  Oh, and while you are there, check out her giveaway for a beautiful camera necklace!  SWEET!  I sooo want to win this!  It would make a perfect give for someone I know.  ;)




See you back here on Thursday!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Kimberly that is BEYOND GORGEOUS!!!

Blessings,
Jill

Ashley Sisk said...

This is already perfection. It doesn't need a thing!

Unknown said...

This is a great shot, I love it!

Photography said...

Oh I really like that one :-)

R said...

Wow, that is a simply beautiful shot.

Unknown said...

I love this picture. I don't know how you can make it any better. Just beautiful. God did make our world so beautiful, didn't he? We are blessed to live here among this beauty.