Hello! Welcome to my little piece of the interwebs. I'm glad you stopped by! My page is currently under construction. A work in progress, shall we say. So please excuse the mess. :)

Please let me know you were here by leaving a comment. That way I can return the visit! And if you'd like to grab my blog button, scroll down to the bottom of the page.


Sunday, January 23, 2011

Scripture & A Snapshot Week 18

This picture is of my dead hibiscus flowers in the snow.  It wasn't really a very pretty picture.  I made it look a bit better by editing in Adobe Camera Raw, but it still wasn't great.  Then I came across some free textures from SKC Photography and voila!  Transformed!  This particular texture is called Painted Pastel.  I just left it as is (didn't try to paint any away) because I love the way this turned out.  Sort of dreamy.  :)

Have a blessed Sunday!



9 comments:

Ashley Sisk said...

Beautiful shot and scripture.

Liz said...

I love how soft this shot is. the verse goes well with it.

Anonymous said...

Excellent work!!

Becky said...

Beautiful!

kathryn said...

The verse goes flawlessly with the photo, sweetie!

I'm loving the changes you've made over here...the heading font is way cool. Good job!

MarieElizabeth said...

Really nice edit.

heritagemom said...

Lovely photo and a beautiful promise from the Word.

Blessings,
Christine

{LyndsD} said...

Oh I think this turned out beautifully!! And your pairing with the verse... love it!

Photography said...

Really Nice!