Hello! Welcome to my little piece of the interwebs. I'm glad you stopped by! My page is currently under construction. A work in progress, shall we say. So please excuse the mess. :)

Please let me know you were here by leaving a comment. That way I can return the visit! And if you'd like to grab my blog button, scroll down to the bottom of the page.


Monday, January 31, 2011

Shoot & Edit: Red SOOC

It is time again for the Shoot & Edit challenge.  This week's theme is RED.  This is not the photo I had in mind for this, but things weren't working out for me to take that photo.  So you take what you can get, right?

red gold dipped rose

You may remember my husband bought me this pink gold-dipped rose for Christmas this year.  When I opened it, I thought he had forgotten that a few years back he bought me the red rose pictured above.  Turns out, he didn't forget.  I think he's working on getting me a dozen.  :)

Anyway, in my quest for photographing something red for this week's challenge, I broke out the red gold-dipped rose.  I like how the SOOC shot turned out, so I'm excited to see what I can do in my edit.

For more red SOOC shots, hop on over to Jill's.  Even better, play along by linking up your red picture!


5 comments:

Unknown said...

what a sweet husband - lovely thought and photo!

Michelle R said...

So pretty! What a great guy! Isn't it funny how they'll have a plan in mind and we just don't quite get it at first?

Ashley Sisk said...

How sweet - I can't wait to see how you'll edit this.

Anonymous said...

great shot, so much potential for editing as well!

Unknown said...

What a beautiful gift! I'm looking forward to the edit!