Hello! Welcome to my little piece of the interwebs. I'm glad you stopped by! My page is currently under construction. A work in progress, shall we say. So please excuse the mess. :)

Please let me know you were here by leaving a comment. That way I can return the visit! And if you'd like to grab my blog button, scroll down to the bottom of the page.


Sunday, January 30, 2011

Scavenger Hunt Sunday

I decided to play along this week with Scavenger Hunt Sunday hosted by Ashley Sisk.  I forgot about it until last night, so all the pictures are very fresh (ie. I just took them this afternoon).  :) I'll try to remember to do them ahead of time this week.  That way they might be more creative.



{1} Texture
013011-texture-web
This fleece has been waiting to be sewn into a scarf to match my coat I bought last winter.  I finally broke out the new sewing machine earlier this week so I can learn how it works and get busy making my scarf before summer arrives!

{2} Fog
013011-fog-web
This is not at all what I envisioned for my fog photo, but here it is.  Alex loves to draw on the storm door.  It fogs up every time we open the front door.  If you want to see the photo I was trying to get but wasn't thrilled with, click here.

{3} Button
013011-button-web
Buzz Lightyear has lots of annoying buttons.  :)

{4} Beverage or Drink
013011-beverage2-web
A hot cup of tea on a cold, winter day.

{5} Seventies
013011-seventies-web
I pulled out a bag of fabric scraps I had in order to play around with the new sewing machine.  This one was in the bag.  It really reminds me of seventies because of the colors.

If you want to play along, head on over to Ashley's and hook up.

Looking forward to seeing what everyone else came up with this week!  
Have a blessed Sunday everyone!

8 comments:

Sweepy said...

Woof Kimberly!
I think I like the button.
Is it safe for me to chew on?

Kelly Frances Dunn said...

I just totally LOL on button! Love the steaming mug shot, it's perfect :)

Ashley Sisk said...

Great job - I really like your fog shot.

SZM said...

Awww...Buzz Lightyear...love it!

Dazee Dreamer said...

I loved the button picture. You thought outside the box.

Michelle said...

I like the fog picture the best. Great job.

deb duty said...

Very creative using buzz for the button photo! Great photos!

julie said...

Very creative! Love your take on 70's :)