Hello! Welcome to my little piece of the interwebs. I'm glad you stopped by! My page is currently under construction. A work in progress, shall we say. So please excuse the mess. :)

Please let me know you were here by leaving a comment. That way I can return the visit! And if you'd like to grab my blog button, scroll down to the bottom of the page.


Tuesday, January 11, 2011

CSN Review Coming Soon!

How exciting!  I was contacted recently by CSN Stores to see if I would be interested in doing a review or hosting a giveaway.  Um ... let me think ... yeah!  :)

I decided to do a review first in order to check out their merchandise, although all that I have read from other bloggers, they seem to have pretty good quality items.

So what will I review?  You'll just have to wait and see!  

They have all sorts of things like some really cool modern furniture like these chairs:
Gus Modern Thompson Chair
Aren't they cool?

Or this camera backpack?
Ogio Atiba Mini Camera Backpack in Stealth
Want this!

Or these comfy-looking flannel sheets?
Pointhaven Heavy Weight Solid Flannel Sheet Set
Oh yeah!  I need some of those!

Anyway, once I decide on something, I will try it out and post my review.  So be sure to stop by again!

No comments: