Hello! Welcome to my little piece of the interwebs. I'm glad you stopped by! My page is currently under construction. A work in progress, shall we say. So please excuse the mess. :)

Please let me know you were here by leaving a comment. That way I can return the visit! And if you'd like to grab my blog button, scroll down to the bottom of the page.


Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Bury Me!!!

We got another 5-6 inches of snow over the past day or so.  So, of course, I was out this morning shoveling us out again.  The kids didn't have school, so they came out to play and help a little (and I do mean a little).  While I was shoveling, Alex came running over and said, "Bury me, Mom!  Bury me!!!!"  

We did that back in December when we had our first big snowfall of the season.  And apparently he remembered.  And he liked it.  :)

So bury him, I did.

I asked him if he would stay buried for a minute while I ran in and got my camera.  He agreed.  But he had a hard time opening his eyes for me because the snow was so bright.


So what does a five-year-old do when he's buried in the snow?  He eats it, of course!

He did open his eyes once.  Just a little.

Then went right back to eating snow.

Brrrrr!

4 comments:

Laura said...

hahaha... these pictures are hilarious!

Charmaine Poulin said...

Ha ha!!! LOVE this series of photos!!!

Anonymous said...

How fun, but cold!! brrrr!!

Laura Delegal - Leroy Photography said...

Wonderful new way to play in the snow. Love it. Good capture.