Hello! Welcome to my little piece of the interwebs. I'm glad you stopped by! My page is currently under construction. A work in progress, shall we say. So please excuse the mess. :)

Please let me know you were here by leaving a comment. That way I can return the visit! And if you'd like to grab my blog button, scroll down to the bottom of the page.


Friday, May 28, 2010

I just LOVE this baby!

Wednesday evening I had the opportunity to spend some time with my sister-in-law, Terri, and her baby, Christiana.  Jordan and my kids were at Kids 4 Truth at my church.  So Terri and I sat in my back yard and played with the baby.  And, of course, I brought my camera out with me.  Hey, what did you expect?  :)


She's teething so I changed this one to B&W so the drool and snot weren't so obvious. 
I think they still are.  :)

Christie loved Honey!
And Honey was really good with Christie.  Christie would pull her ears and hair and Honey would just love bite her on the arm.  Very gentle.  No hostility at all.  She's such a good dog.

She found a yummy stick to gnaw on.

This isn't the greatest picture, but I absolutely love it!

It is hard to believe she is 6 months old already!  How time does fly!

It was so nice being able to relax and visit with Terri and the baby.  And then send the baby home with her Mama.  :)  I soooo don't want another one.

2 comments:

kathryn said...

Ha! You're too funny. THAT'S how you know when you're DONE...when you can SO love 'em and then give 'em back to their mommies...

Absolutely adorable little one!

Laura said...

Cute pics. :)