Hello! Welcome to my little piece of the interwebs. I'm glad you stopped by! My page is currently under construction. A work in progress, shall we say. So please excuse the mess. :)

Please let me know you were here by leaving a comment. That way I can return the visit! And if you'd like to grab my blog button, scroll down to the bottom of the page.


Tuesday, February 16, 2010

She Likes to Help!

Four (or so) more inches of snow overnight had us outside this morning sweeping and shoveling once again!

As always Honey loves to be out in the snow with us.  And she likes to "help" sweep.



Doug was coming to get the broom back.

A little game of tug to see who gets to keep the broom.

Guess who won.

Poor baby!  Better luck next time!   (Although I truly hope next time doesn't come until NEXT winter!)

2 comments:

Jenna said...

Aw! how funny! I love her expression in the third photo! My dogs are scared of brooms...I don't know why either because they aren't scary things..

Unknown said...

Jenna - that's my favorite one of her also! She almost looks mean! We brought her home last January (in the snow) and she's been chasing brooms ever since. Sweeping off the front porch was always a challenge (and still is!).