Hello! Welcome to my little piece of the interwebs. I'm glad you stopped by! My page is currently under construction. A work in progress, shall we say. So please excuse the mess. :)

Please let me know you were here by leaving a comment. That way I can return the visit! And if you'd like to grab my blog button, scroll down to the bottom of the page.


Friday, February 19, 2010

Music Man

I wrote a couple days ago about decluttering some things now that I am no longer a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator.   Today, Alex was "helping" me go through some items I bought (some a while ago) to be altered.  Paint cans, tumbled tiles from Lowes, giant clothes pins, and hat boxes (or stacking boxes - however you wish to refer to them) just to name a few.

Alex, being the lover of music that he is (or it is of making noise?) asked if he could use the stacking boxes as drums.  Sure, I said.  How bad could it be?  I mean I did after all already have a headache.  The only stipulation was that he had to take the boxes up to his room to beat on them.

I followed, headache and all, just for the sake of capturing a few pictures for the ol' scrapbook.  Oh, what moms will endure for their kids.  :)

So he played the "drums" for a few minutes ...



Then he decided to break out the maracas ...

Finally, the cymbals ...

Oy!  Does anyone have an aspirin?

1 comment:

Mass Hole Mommy said...

Hi there! Stopping by from the Friday follow!