Hello! Welcome to my little piece of the interwebs. I'm glad you stopped by! My page is currently under construction. A work in progress, shall we say. So please excuse the mess. :)

Please let me know you were here by leaving a comment. That way I can return the visit! And if you'd like to grab my blog button, scroll down to the bottom of the page.


Friday, February 19, 2010

Hip Hop - Blog Hoppin'!

Hello Blog Hoppers!  Welcome to my humble blog.  Grab something hot (or cold - depending on where you are in the world) to drink, kick back and relax a while. 


Friday Follow


Please let me know that you were here by leaving a comment. I look forward to visiting your blogs over the weekend!


MckLinky Blog Hop

8 comments:

Shelley said...

Your kids are adorable!!

Visiting from "Friday Follow"! I'm your newest follower! Love for you to come visit me!

Have a wonderful weekend :)
~Shelley @ Shelley's Swag

KayeDean said...

New follower from Friday Follow. Lovin your blog!
~Sandy~

Anonymous said...

Ha, already follow you but following for #FF...how is your daughter doing?

Unknown said...

Hey everyone! Welcome.

Sheri - I found FF from your blog! Thanks! :) Keira's doing great. Nervous about the surgery though, which is scheduled for March 8.

kathryn said...

Wow! That's some l-o-n-g list! Is it like "telephone"?? Where the end result's nothing like what's started?

Your photos of the kiddies (and sweet pooch) are adorable!

Unknown said...

Hey Kathryn! Guess I know what I'll be doing all weekend! :)

Thanks for the compliment! My friend, Laura, took the pics in the header. We had a family photo excursion back in November ... BEFORE all this stinkin' snow! :) I need to post some of our outtakes.

Jenn said...

Following you right back!!

Katrina said...

I too am following you right back! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Have a nice weekend!