Hello! Welcome to my little piece of the interwebs. I'm glad you stopped by! My page is currently under construction. A work in progress, shall we say. So please excuse the mess. :)

Please let me know you were here by leaving a comment. That way I can return the visit! And if you'd like to grab my blog button, scroll down to the bottom of the page.


Friday, February 5, 2010

Colorating

A cross between coloring and decorating (one's skin, that is) ...

How do my kids entertain themselves when they get out of school an hour early due to the big storm of Winter '09-'10? They break out the tattoo markers and color their faces/bodies.

That is a dragon on his chest/belly. At least that is what he tells me.


I told you they are weird! :)

BTW - colorating is a new Nickism.

2 comments:

Laura said...

hahaha! Those are AWESOME pictures. Someday they will look back at the scrap page you make with them and laugh at how silly they were. :)

Unknown said...

More pics to embarrass them with when they bring home their future spouses. :)