Hello! Welcome to my little piece of the interwebs. I'm glad you stopped by! My page is currently under construction. A work in progress, shall we say. So please excuse the mess. :)

Please let me know you were here by leaving a comment. That way I can return the visit! And if you'd like to grab my blog button, scroll down to the bottom of the page.


Thursday, February 4, 2010

So tired

I have been so tired.

I don't know if I'm still trying to catch up from last week's hospital stay.

Or if I'm tired from having to get up early every day to get Keira's meds ready.

Or if I'm physically and mentally exhausted from dealing with all of this.

But I am ... simply tired.

I had Alex snuggle up with me on the recliner chair yesterday at his nap time. I managed to fall asleep for a little while, probably 10-15 minutes. But because Doug was up by then (midnight shift this week) and Keira was home (nurse came to change her dressing so I had to get her out of school early), I didn't get a long nap.

It helped, but I'm ready for another nap today.

I don't really feel like I have a good reason to be tired.

I'm not the one working midnight shift this week.

I'm not the one with a ruptured appendix taking IV antibiotics before my surgery.

And yet I am. So tired.

2 comments:

Laura said...

Ooooh... my Seven Pillars of Health book is talking about the importance of sleep this week. You will probably need to get some extra hours in to catch up on what you missed in the hospital and with getting up early now.

Life is 5 Minutes Long said...

Not an easy road. I tried to read your entries. How is your daughter doing? It's so hard when health is an issue for anyone in the family. I love that we have so much in common. I am going to take a break and research the site you suggested. I am slo tired this week. But, mine is allergies and other woman stuff. Praying for a fresh morning for you tom. Jenn