Hello! Welcome to my little piece of the interwebs. I'm glad you stopped by! My page is currently under construction. A work in progress, shall we say. So please excuse the mess. :)

Please let me know you were here by leaving a comment. That way I can return the visit! And if you'd like to grab my blog button, scroll down to the bottom of the page.


Sunday, January 31, 2010

10 pounds down!

I'm so excited!

Thursday morning is usually the morning that I weigh myself. To see if I've made any progress over the past week. I didn't pick Thursday morning for any particular reason. I just had to pick one day and that was it.

So this morning, I don't know what possessed me to weigh myself, but I did. And I lost that last 1/2 pound that has brought me down a full 10 pounds!

Go me!

Now I get to reward myself with a pedicure! I've never had one, so I hope I enjoy it!

After the next 10, I get a manicure.

Then after the last 10, I'm going to get a full-body massage from the same lady that my friend, Laura, goes to. She tells me they are pretty awesome.

I can't wait!

3 comments:

kathryn said...

Oh, YAY! Congratulations, sweetie! Ten pounds is a LOT of weight! I'm damn proud of you!

Hope you enjoyed that pedi...I love 'em! Now, cream your feet every night and put topcoat on your toenails once a week and it'll last forever!

Mama M. said...

Way to go on the 10 pounds! That is impressive! Pics of the pedi, please!! ;)

Unknown said...

Well I didn't get the pedicure yet. Hopefully later this week, I'll get out to get one. I need to go w/out kids so I can enjoy it! :)