Hello! Welcome to my little piece of the interwebs. I'm glad you stopped by! My page is currently under construction. A work in progress, shall we say. So please excuse the mess. :)

Please let me know you were here by leaving a comment. That way I can return the visit! And if you'd like to grab my blog button, scroll down to the bottom of the page.


Saturday, November 14, 2009

Get closer

My friend, Laura, and I are taking a photography class through Big Picture Scrapbooking. One of our assignments this week was to "practicing zooming in close. Even when you think you're close enough, take one step closer."

So I was taking pictures (as usual!) of Alex and Jordan, my niece, and was practicing ...






Alex actually yelled at me to stop taking his picture! Not gonna happen, of course.

But I can always count on Jordan to smile for me. How sweet is that face?

1 comment:

Laura said...

I like the third one best but that is probably because it is how I take all of my pictures haha.