Hello! Welcome to my little piece of the interwebs. I'm glad you stopped by! My page is currently under construction. A work in progress, shall we say. So please excuse the mess. :)

Please let me know you were here by leaving a comment. That way I can return the visit! And if you'd like to grab my blog button, scroll down to the bottom of the page.


Sunday, November 15, 2009

My girl

Saturday we made the short drive to McConnell's Mills to have a family photo shoot with my friend, Laura. She is a really great photographer who agreed to tag along and try to get a family photo of us ... not an easy task, let me tell ya! Thanks, Laura!!!

Of course, I had to take my camera along also and I snapped a few good pics of Keira that I'd like to share.


I think Laura was really enjoying Keira. She loves to pose for pictures and have fun.

I can't wait to see Laura's pics! I bet they will be fabulous!

No comments: