Hello! Welcome to my little piece of the interwebs. I'm glad you stopped by! My page is currently under construction. A work in progress, shall we say. So please excuse the mess. :)

Please let me know you were here by leaving a comment. That way I can return the visit! And if you'd like to grab my blog button, scroll down to the bottom of the page.


Thursday, November 12, 2009

The cutest!

Since the kids did not have school Wednesday in honor of Veteran's Day, I let them watch a movie on Tuesday night. (Normally there is a "No TV" rule on school nights).

So after supper and baths, the kids put in Ice Age - Dawn of the Dinosaurs. If you haven't seen it, rent it. It is hilarious.

After a short time Alex came in and told me he was hot so he took his pajama top off. Next thing I know, Nick is hot, too. This is the sight I saw when I went into the living room to check on them.






I realize that I am a bit biased, but they are just the cutest little boys! It is a good thing too, because they can be B A D at times. Mischievous little rascals.
Gotta love 'em!

1 comment:

Laura said...

I love the one of them lounging in the chair. Totally being little guys right there!