Hello! Welcome to my little piece of the interwebs. I'm glad you stopped by! My page is currently under construction. A work in progress, shall we say. So please excuse the mess. :)

Please let me know you were here by leaving a comment. That way I can return the visit! And if you'd like to grab my blog button, scroll down to the bottom of the page.


Monday, October 26, 2009

Farm field trip

Today was Alex's preschool field trip to a local farm. This family graciously opens their farm up every year to the preschool. We truly appreciate their hospitality. And the kids (and moms) have a good time. Here are a few pics of our fun morning!
Goat hugs!

Craft time! Making bird feeders from pine cones, peanut butter, and bird seed.
Alex LOVES tractors! He wanted to sit in the cab and I wouldn't let him. (I didn't want all the kids to want to sit in the cab). So we compromised and he sat in the wheel instead.

Waiting for the hay ride.

Treasure hunting for acorns.

Hugs from classmate, Taylor, while on the hay ride. I think it's love!I was showing Alex how farmers put hay in their mouths, so he had to try it out.

Playing in the hay. If he can climb it, he will!

We had beautiful weather for the field trip! It was a bit chilly at first, but the sun helped warm us up. And it was great meeting the kids and moms from the Pre-K class.

Thanks for stopping by! Until next time ... God bless!

~Kimberly

5 comments:

kathryn said...

OMG....photos=so cute!

Alex=SO cute!

Taylor hugging Alex= to DIE.

Looks like you had a perfect day!

Laura said...

Love the pictures of him in the tractor wheel and chewing on hay haha! I can't wait until I get to go on cool field trips with Liza.

Unknown said...

Kathryn,
Thanks! He is a keeper! I'll have to blog about the deja vu with Taylor and Alex (vs Nick and Allison). Too funny!

Laura,
Me too! Field trips are great!

Myra @ My Blessed Life said...

These are such amazing photos! So cute!

Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog! I love "meeting" new people!

Unknown said...

Thanks, Myra! And thanks for stopping by! I also love "meeting" new people!