Hello! Welcome to my little piece of the interwebs. I'm glad you stopped by! My page is currently under construction. A work in progress, shall we say. So please excuse the mess. :)

Please let me know you were here by leaving a comment. That way I can return the visit! And if you'd like to grab my blog button, scroll down to the bottom of the page.


Saturday, April 21, 2012

Scavenger Hunt Sunday 04.22.12

This week's items are Yellow, Something that made/makes you smile, Ancient or antique, Splash, and In the sun.
{yellow}
yellow
I love how the inside of my red tulip is yellow.

{something that makes you smile}
makes me smile
When I woke up the other morning, I came downstairs to find Nicholas reading to Alex.  This made me smile since they are usually fighting.  :)

{ancient or antique}
antique
I really wasn't sure what to do for this prompt.  I don't own any antiques and didn't come across any this week, so I went for more of an antique-looking photo.

{splash}
splash
This is a stretch, but I was able to capture this photo of a frog before he made a splash.

{in the sun}
in the sun
I had to lay on the ground in order to get a photo of the grass in the sun.


Be sure to head over to Ashley's to see more great Scavenger Hunt photos.  
Have a great week!

12 comments:

Rainey said...

I love the first and last shots. That's such a cute picture of the boys too. :-)

Unknown said...

LOVE your first and last shots as well! Great set!

Nicki said...

Great group - and yep, you knocked it out of the park on the first and last shots especially.

Unknown said...

Great shots, love the frog photo!

Unknown said...

Great set this week! They're all fantastic, and stretch or not, that frog shot is awesome!

Anonymous said...

Wow, your interpretations were wonderful. A great set of photographs. I am especially fond of your splash, too cute.

Valeria said...

That frog is wonderful. Love that.

Anonymous said...

These are all nicely done it is hard to pick a favorite. But I do like the frog picture - you can feel the suspense that he is about to jump!

Trish ~ ♥ ~ said...

you have a wonderful way of capturing your children's beauty

Gina Kleinworth said...

As always you nailed each one- thanks for the smile!

JipetSun said...

I love everyone of your photos ! The flower is so colourful !

Ashley Sisk said...

Great set - I'm really loving that first shot.