Hello! Welcome to my little piece of the interwebs. I'm glad you stopped by! My page is currently under construction. A work in progress, shall we say. So please excuse the mess. :)

Please let me know you were here by leaving a comment. That way I can return the visit! And if you'd like to grab my blog button, scroll down to the bottom of the page.


Thursday, April 19, 2012

P52: Things that grow

Things that grow
Lots and lots of fluffy dandelions growing in our yard this spring.
project 52 p52 weekly photo challenge my3boybarians.com

7 comments:

Brandi said...

I'm a sucker for dandelion pictures--and this one is fantastic!

Kia Bishop said...

Beautiful picture!

Sarah Huizenga said...

Lovely!

Denise said...

Gorgeous shot! I love it.

Denise

www.agirlandabrush.net

Bek said...

Love dandelions, especially a whole field of them. Great shot!

Gina Kleinworth said...

So perfectly captured!!! Love your header too- congrats on winning over at Kim's place this week!

Donna said...

A lawn of wishes! Lovely.