Hello! Welcome to my little piece of the interwebs. I'm glad you stopped by! My page is currently under construction. A work in progress, shall we say. So please excuse the mess. :)

Please let me know you were here by leaving a comment. That way I can return the visit! And if you'd like to grab my blog button, scroll down to the bottom of the page.


Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Wild & Wonderful Wednesday #19

Welcome back to another week of Wild & Wonderful Wednesday!

This week I bring you some more photos from our trip to the zoo last week.  I'm still working through getting the bad ones deleted and the good ones edited, so since that's what I'm working on, that's what you get.  :)

I made a collage of the snow leopard photos, which is the first animal on exhibit.  Most of the time he (or she, I really don't know!) is just laying there sleeping.  But this day he was up pacing around, coming right down to the window and back up around.  I guess that's one of the benefits of getting to the zoo as soon as it opens in the morning.  The animals are more active.
snow-leopard-collage
It was overcast for most of the time, then as he fit himself under the rock to lay down, the sun decided to shine.  It was such a beautiful day at the zoo.  I can't wait to go back!

Now it is your turn!  Link up your Wild & Wonderful photos below.  
Just a few things first ...
1.  Grab my button for your post and link up below (or at least use a text link) so others can find out about Wild & Wonderful Wednesday.  Thank you!
2.  Link up your post URL (or Flickr photo URL), not your blog URL.
3.  Photos must be yours please.
4.  Try to visit and comment on a few other linker uppers. 
5.  You have until Saturday at midnight to link up!

A Fresh Perspective



Also linking up with these lovely ladies ...
      Live and Love...Out Loud   and then, she {snapped}    Wordless Weds.

18 comments:

Anonymous said...

What an amazing cat! Makes a great collage.

Unknown said...

What a gorgeous animal! And you got so many great shots!

Anonymous said...

These are so great.

~ Noelle said...

love the shots!! that one with the paw up is great

http://jumpin-beans.blogspot.com/2012/03/ww-harlem-globetrotters.html

Susan said...

Beautiful snow leopard!

Desirae R said...

I love snow leopards. They have such an unique face! Beautiful shots.

Rosie@leavesnbloom said...

They are beautiful animals.

Tatjana Parkacheva said...

Today I participate for the first time in your wonderful meme.
I like your photographs very much.

Regards and best wishes

Rainey said...

Pretty! I love leopards!

Gina Kleinworth said...

What amazing creatures!!!!!

Susan said...

What a pretty kitty. I really like the shot in the lower left corner. It just look so happy!

Laura said...

Ooooh! I love your pics Kim! I've been in love with wild cats forever. Such a gorgeous creature! I'm ready to go back to the zoo. Thinking maybe sometime next week. :)

Gina Kleinworth said...

Forgot to mention...

you've been tagged. Come on over & check out my Eleven Eleven Eleven post to see what I mean.

Unknown said...

beautiful snow leopard

Unknown said...

These shots are amazing. I love the details of his coat you were able to capture. Looks like a fun time! Thank you for sharing and for hosting this link up!

Kristi Bonney said...

What a majestic animal!

Teachinfourth said...

Great photos of some big cats...

Pat said...

I really like the shot of the polar bear. He looks so graceful in the water, while on land polar bears look like they're lumbering around.

I love the shot of the baby sea lion. It looks like a bronze sculpture.