Hello! Welcome to my little piece of the interwebs. I'm glad you stopped by! My page is currently under construction. A work in progress, shall we say. So please excuse the mess. :)

Please let me know you were here by leaving a comment. That way I can return the visit! And if you'd like to grab my blog button, scroll down to the bottom of the page.


Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Week 10 in Pictures

Okay, so I really am slacking on this whole blogging thing.  Normally I post my Project 366 weekly summary on Mondays.  Obviously that didn't happen.  So I bring it to you now ... :)

{Sunday}
2012-03-04
My nephew, Kyle, returned home from Marine Corps Basic Training on Saturday so my mom and sister brought him up "to the country" as my mom says, to visit.  I thought I'd try to get a group shot of us in our USMC shirts that Gram bought everyone.  The weather was less than cooperative.  It was really cold and windy and it started to snow as soon as we got outside.  But we took a few shots anyway, then everyone ran back into the house and drank hot cocoa or tea to warm back up.  :)

{Monday}
2012-03-05
I had to move Doug's car when I noticed how the water drops had beaded on his sunroof.  I thought they looked pretty cool.

{Tuesday}
2012-03-06
The inside of our new oven.  I decided I'd better take a photo of it now because it will probably never be this clean again.  :)

{Wednesday}
2012-03-07
I hadn't taken a photo of the moon in a while ... and since it was a clear night ... well, I did.  :)

{Thursday}
2012-03-08
I caught this little Nuthatch sneaking a bite from my bird feeder.

{Friday}
2012-03-09
I seem to have a lot of sunset photos lately.  While the sunsets are typically gorgeous, I'm looking forward to photographing flowers and such soon.

{Saturday}
2012-03-10
If you saw my Scavenger Hunt post, you already saw this photo.  We went to the Pittsburgh Zoo on Saturday to see their Penguin Parade.  They bring a half dozen or so penguins out and parade them down the sidewalk outside the aquarium.  They were so fun to watch!  And this little guy was still long enough for me to take a few photos of him.
project 52 p52 weekly photo challenge my3boybarians.com



I'm not sure any of my photos fit the themes for Be Inspired or Project 366 Rewind, but I'm linking up anyway.  :)

Inspire Me     Chic Homeschool Mama
Next week I hope to post on time.  :)

3 comments:

Kris @ beyond the whiskers said...

Your pictures are remarkable. Cool how the reflection created by the hood of the car causes the water droplets to look like little pillows.

Skye said...

I just adore your penguin picture! How amazing! And I do love the tree in the sunset shot too - gorgeous!

karren said...

These are all great shots but I really like the moon, because I can NEVER get the detail like that.