Hello! Welcome to my little piece of the interwebs. I'm glad you stopped by! My page is currently under construction. A work in progress, shall we say. So please excuse the mess. :)

Please let me know you were here by leaving a comment. That way I can return the visit! And if you'd like to grab my blog button, scroll down to the bottom of the page.


Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Wild & Wonderful Wednesday #14

Hi there!  Welcome to another Wild & Wonderful Wednesday!

Just one quick pic of some ice Alex and I came across on our walk last week in the icy rain.  Because it is late.  And I am tired.  This kitchen remodeling thing is really taking it out of me.  And I'm not even doing most of the work so far!  :)
DSC_0093-1


Now it is your turn!  Link up your Wild & Wonderful photos below.  
Just a few things first ...
1.  Grab my button for your post and link up below (or at least use a text link) so others can find out about Wild & Wonderful Wednesday.  Thank you!
2.  Link up your post URL (or Flickr photo URL), not your blog URL.
3.  Photos must be yours please.
4.  Try to visit and comment on a few other linker uppers. 
5.  You have until Saturday at midnight to link up!

A Fresh Perspective




Also linking up with these lovely ladies ...
NapTime MomTog      Live and Love...Out Loud   and then, she {snapped}        

14 comments:

The Sisters' Hood said...

Firstly, sorry since i just realised i have not linked up a photo :(
but secondly, good luck, having dnen many of a remodel, i feel your pain.
And your pic is gorgeous!

Michelle said...

Pretty :) Hope your kitchen is finished soon!

Anonymous said...

Oh love this. Hope the remodeling goes good and fast.

alicia said...

Love ice crystals. I'm missing those photo ops! Thanks for sharing!

Unknown said...

Pretty great pic for "late and tired." :) Good luck with the remodel!

Vhen said...

wonderful capture! my first time here and your newest follower too :)

Lori said...

That is so beautiful!

Gretchen said...

Nice capture... no ice/snow here... guess I'll just enjoy it from afar this year!! Hope the kitchen remodel gets done quickly... and is moving along semi-smoothly!!

Gina Kleinworth said...

Beautiful ice!!!!! Sorry to hear about the kitchen remodel & it's tole on you- I hope you will post the after shots when it's all done. It's so exciting to have stuff like that done though. I would love to gut my kitchen & start over. :)

Christina Klas said...

Beautiful ice photo!! :)

Susan said...

Love the ice shot. So pretty. I think if we ever re-did our kitchen, we’d have to move until it was done. It would drive me crazy otherwise. Good luck!

Jennie Louise said...

My cat is wild -- that's why Ive joined in with the link up this week. Next week I will abide by the proper rules... hahahaaa...
I LOVED your photo's of the kiddies in the snow. Magic !
Jennie. x

momto8 said...

60 degrees here in central PA!

Cordial Chaos said...

Great shot! Hope your remodeling goes well :)