Hello! Welcome to my little piece of the interwebs. I'm glad you stopped by! My page is currently under construction. A work in progress, shall we say. So please excuse the mess. :)

Please let me know you were here by leaving a comment. That way I can return the visit! And if you'd like to grab my blog button, scroll down to the bottom of the page.


Friday, January 13, 2012

Texture Thursday (on Friday)

The kids and I went for a walk today through our neighbor's woods after shoveling our driveway for the second time.  We enjoyed seeing everything covered in snow.  Finally!  We've been waiting for a snowfall like this one.  Here's just a taste of what we saw.

DSC_0104

This tree was very interesting to me.  I wonder what these will look like in the other seasons.


Linking up with Audrey's Texture Thursday (on Friday this week) for all that natural texture.


5 comments:

Misty said...

So pretty! Great details.

Kalyan said...

Simply beautifully captured shot...lovely!

Lisa Gordon said...

This is a beautiful photograph Kimberly!

SKCPhotos said...

Beautiful capture of nature.

momto8 said...

beautiful close up!