Hello! Welcome to my little piece of the interwebs. I'm glad you stopped by! My page is currently under construction. A work in progress, shall we say. So please excuse the mess. :)

Please let me know you were here by leaving a comment. That way I can return the visit! And if you'd like to grab my blog button, scroll down to the bottom of the page.


Monday, January 2, 2012

Shoot & Edit: Best SOOC's

Shoot & Edit SOOC's
For the last Shoot & Edit/Good to WOW post, Jill asked us to create a collage of our best SOOC shots from 2011.  I really enjoyed learning from Jill and Ashley this past year and want to express my appreciation again for all that they did.  While I didn't participate every week, I was able to do most of them.  And I learned a ton.  I plan to continue to learn and grow in 2012. 


I also thank all of YOU for your visits and kind words!  Even though Shoot & Edit is ending, I hope you will all continue learning and improving and growing! 
Good to WOW
Make 2012 your best year yet!

10 comments:

Jill said...

Beautiful collage! You did an outstanding job.

Michelle said...

All beautiful edits. Nicely showcased, too!

Ashley Sisk said...

What a great collage - you took so many fantastic shots in 2011.

Unknown said...

What a stunning collage Kimberly! Full of beautiful photos and memories. I love the color story in it. Thank you for sharing your journey through the Good to Wow Challenge. I have learned so much from your photos. I look forward to seeing what 2012 has in store for you!

Susan said...

What a great collage, I love each and every one!

Anonymous said...

Greetings from Southern California

I am Your Newest Follower

Have a Nice Day :-)

Jennifer Thompson said...

What a great collage, these are all so beautiful!

Gretchen said...

Just when I'm mentally ready to start really learning more about editing... they end this!! I plan on looking through the past posts... and I've enjoyed seeing all your wonderful shots (before and after edits)!

Anonymous said...

Oh these are awesome!

Gina Kleinworth said...

You certainly have had a phenomenal year in photos Kimberly!!!! So inspiring!!