Hello! Welcome to my little piece of the interwebs. I'm glad you stopped by! My page is currently under construction. A work in progress, shall we say. So please excuse the mess. :)

Please let me know you were here by leaving a comment. That way I can return the visit! And if you'd like to grab my blog button, scroll down to the bottom of the page.


Monday, January 9, 2012

I Heart Faces Best Face of 2011

I rarely enter photos into the I Heart Faces challenges, but for this one, I thought why not.  Those of you that have been around for a few months may be tired of seeing this photo by now, but I still love it.
Keira - November 4
My sweet daughter is almost always willing to be my model when I want to practice taking people photos.  :)
I Heart Faces Photo Challenge & Photography Tutorials

12 comments:

Kel said...

I can sure see why you love it. Beautiful eyes in gorgeous light. Perfect.

stacy: the aunt with gum said...

gorgeous!

Lyn said...

Gorgeous! And we can see 'you' in her eyes :)

Unknown said...

Beautiful! I can see why you chose this one!

karren said...

I like this one also...especially her freckles!

Torunn said...

A beautiful girl and a wonderful portrait pictures. Well done!

Bethany said...

Love this shot!

Unknown said...

Positively gorgeous!!

RachelleMorrison said...

Absolutely GORGEOUS! what stunning eyes!!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful.

Mandy said...

Great close up! Beautiful subject and lighting, this is a perfect entry!

Kim said...

oh...this is gorgeous! Love the photo! And I'm so jealous your DD is willing to model. Mine cringe when they see me with my camera.