Hello! Welcome to my little piece of the interwebs. I'm glad you stopped by! My page is currently under construction. A work in progress, shall we say. So please excuse the mess. :)

Please let me know you were here by leaving a comment. That way I can return the visit! And if you'd like to grab my blog button, scroll down to the bottom of the page.


Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Wild & Wonderful Wednesday #6

Welcome back to another edition of Wild & Wonderful Wednesday!  The photos I chose for this week are so much fun!  Not great technical photos ... in fact, they are all snapshots.  But they are from our Girls' Night on Friday when we had sooooo much fun.  We laughed so much that several of us talked of having "laughter hangovers" the next day (as no alcohol was involved in our fun).

The reason for the Girls' Night this time was Melissa from Baton Rouge.
Mel
Our friend, Laura, made arrangements for Mel to fly up here and stay with her for the week.  I won't go into all the details of their friendship and how this all came about, but if you'd like to read about them, Laura's blog is A Hearty Overflow and Mel's blog is Little Mrs. Married.  Go check them out!  And you'll probably see more pics of our fun while you're there!  :)

Here are a few more of the ladies that were at GNO.  But first, let me explain something.  Laura asks us to bring games that we can play together as a group.  As the mother of a 13YO, an 8YO, and a 6YO my games aren't really geared towards adults and/or larger groups.  So while out shopping with Alex on Friday, we stopped in at the local dollar store where we came across these great silly glasses.  So I scooped up 6 different pairs and brought them along.  What a hit!  We had a blast with them.  And with several photographers in the group, we took LOTS of pics of our craziness.  It was the best six bucks I ever spent!  :)

Kim
Kim

Mel
Melissa

Vicki & Karen
Vicki and Karen

Kim
Me - You can't really see all that well out of some of the glasses, so I was looking over the top to see what was happening and someone snapped this photo of me.  I'm not even sure who had my camera at this point.  :)  But I'm glad they took my picture, since I'm not usually in any ... I'm always behind the camera.

Laura
Laura, the hostess of GNO.

Laura & Jen
Laura and Jen


Laura & Beth
Laura and Beth - Beth is the cutest pregnant woman ever!  :)

Bloggers x 4
Me, Laura, Mel, and Rainey - the four bloggers.  Rainey blogs at Sunshine on Rainey Days.  (I wish I had a cool name that I could incorporate into my blog name).  :)  Go check out her blog too!


Rainey and I "met" Mel through her blog and she through ours.  So it was really cool to get to meet her in person.  We're planning to go visit her in Baton Rouge the next time!


I didn't get photos of all the girls that night.  I'll do better next time.  :)  But if you go to Laura's or Mel's blog, I'll bet you'll see the few that I missed.


I hope you enjoyed a glimpse into our fun.  We seriously laughed so much that it was like having a great ab workout.  My abs hurt the next day!  :)


Okay, now it is your turn!  Link up your Wild & Wonderful photos below.  
Just a few things first ...
1.  Grab my button for your post and link up below (or at least use a text link) so others can find out about Wild & Wonderful Wednesday.  (I reserve the right to delete links that don't follow this one simple rule.  K?  Thanks.).
2.  Link up your post URL (or Flickr photo URL), not your blog URL.
3.  Photos must be yours please.
4.  Try to visit and comment on a few other linker uppers (mine too please!).  We know how much everyone loves comments!  
5.  You have until Saturday at midnight to link up!

A Fresh Perspective



Also linking up with these beautiful ladies:
NapTime MomTog      Live and Love...Out Loud   and then, she {snapped}   

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

How fun. Love these shots.

alicia said...

I need me one of those nights. Good for you! Happy WW!

karren said...

Cute asnd funny!

Kristi {at} Live and Love...Out Loud said...

Looks like you girls know how to have a good time! :) Thanks so much for stopping by and linking up. Have a great day! :)

Julie R. said...

I don't know her, but that's a really nice and pretty portrait of Laura.

Julie R. said...

Or maybe it's Melissa, sorry I think I got the wrong name. The first picture, anyway! The rest are funny. Looks like you had a good time.

Ashley Sisk said...

You girls do know how to have a good time!

Gina Kleinworth said...

SO much fun Kimberly- wish my friends lived close enough to get together!

Anonymous said...

Those are some awesome silly photos! Thanks for sharing.

Happy WW!

http://thegreenhouseboutique.blogspot.com

Irish Italian Blessings said...

OMG These pics are sooooo awesome!

Nadege, said...

Cool glasses.

Laura said...

Seriously Kim! Did you have to do THAT picture of me hahahaha?!?!?

Laura said...

Ps... I miss your blogging like this!

kewkew said...

Lots of silliness! Great. Would love for you to stop by and share
http://totsandme.blogspot.com/2011/12/wordless-wednesday-december-7-2011.html

I added your button to my Wordless Wednesday Link Ups page. Would love if you could share mine.