Hello! Welcome to my little piece of the interwebs. I'm glad you stopped by! My page is currently under construction. A work in progress, shall we say. So please excuse the mess. :)

Please let me know you were here by leaving a comment. That way I can return the visit! And if you'd like to grab my blog button, scroll down to the bottom of the page.


Monday, November 7, 2011

Photo of the Day: November 7

November 7
ISO 400, f/9, 1/160s, 18-105mm lens on Nikon D3100
This sweet, little pony was very curious about Alex as we passed her on the bike trail this morning.  Alex rode his bike while I planned to walk and maybe jog a little.  Well, Alex is getting so good at riding his bike without training wheels, that I did a lot of running just to keep caught up.  He makes a great personal trainer.  :)

8 comments:

Susan said...

Aww, such a fluffy pony!

Susan said...

What a sweet looking pony!

Ellie said...

Awe that is such a cute wee pony.

Irish American Mom said...

What a beautiful photo! I just found your website through your comment on The Pioneer Woman site, and I love your work. Thanks so much for sharing with everyone. I will have to stop by frequently for a little visual pick-me-up.

karren said...

This is such a darling little pony, and I love his winter coat.
I can never see enough horse photos.

Tiffany said...

What a sweet pony...just wondering how you ran with your camera:)

Tiffany

Laura Delegal - Leroy Photography said...

Sweet, and she's getting her winter coat. Lovely.

Gretchen said...

So sweet!!! AND... maybe I could borrow your personal trainer sometime?! =P