Hello! Welcome to my little piece of the interwebs. I'm glad you stopped by! My page is currently under construction. A work in progress, shall we say. So please excuse the mess. :)

Please let me know you were here by leaving a comment. That way I can return the visit! And if you'd like to grab my blog button, scroll down to the bottom of the page.


Saturday, November 12, 2011

Photo of the Day: November 12

November 12
ISO 400, f/8, 1/125s, 18-105mm lens on Nikon D3100
Our church had a Bible Quiz meet this morning.  Nick finished out the day with a Gold medal, Alex a Bronze, and their cousin, Jordan, a Participant's award.  I'm so proud of all of them for their effort!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow! I'm impressed. They probably would have beaten me. ;) My oldest had something like this at his early morning (before school) Bible study this week, but they competed by grade. The freshmen won for the first time ever!

Misty said...

Wow! Great job. Love Nick's shirt. Wish I could find one in my size. :)

Laura said...

Wait! Is that Alex and Nick BOTH smiling nice for the camera at the SAME TIME!?!?!?! They must have been proud. :)

Gretchen said...

Aww... CONGRATS to them and WAY TO GO!! =D