Hello! Welcome to my little piece of the interwebs. I'm glad you stopped by! My page is currently under construction. A work in progress, shall we say. So please excuse the mess. :)

Please let me know you were here by leaving a comment. That way I can return the visit! And if you'd like to grab my blog button, scroll down to the bottom of the page.


Tuesday, October 18, 2011

I Heart Faces: Think Pink

The theme this week at I Heart Faces is Think Pink.  I truly didn't think I'd have an opportunity to photograph anyone in/with pink because my now-teenage daughter no longer likes pink.  Then Nick came down for school this morning wearing his favorite t-shirt, which just happens to be pink.  The reason it is his favorite?  Because it has skulls on it.  :)
October 18
Photo of the day - October 18 - ISO 400, f/6.3, 1/125s, 18-105mm lens on Nikon D40
I hope to show some of the other photos we took later this week.
Photo Challenges & Photography Tutorials

8 comments:

Ashley Sisk said...

Well real men do wear pink and he does make it look good!

I Love Pictures said...

What a handsome guy :) Love the t-shirt :)

Holly Sewell said...

<3 it! :-)

Ellie said...

Love where it says on his t-shirt - 'my mum made me wear it'.
It looks good!!!

lsquare said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog and for your kind comment. Glad you caught him in that pink shirt this morning---he's DOES make that color look really good!

Megan said...

a nice looking young man in pink! :)

Gretchen said...

=D It does look good on him!

Teachinfourth said...

Awesome...