Hello! Welcome to my little piece of the interwebs. I'm glad you stopped by! My page is currently under construction. A work in progress, shall we say. So please excuse the mess. :)

Please let me know you were here by leaving a comment. That way I can return the visit! And if you'd like to grab my blog button, scroll down to the bottom of the page.


Saturday, October 1, 2011

I Clicked it Up a Notch ... September

Courtney @ Click It Up a Notch is challenging us, once again, to pick our favorite photo of the month.  This was a tough one for me.  I've been really trying hard to improve my portrait photography, since that is a very weak spot for me.  So I took several photos that I really liked, but I keep coming back to this one.  
Alex Sept
I know you've seen it multiple times if you've been around here lately, but I truly love this photo of my Alex handing me a bouquet of fallen leaves.

Click It Up A Notch

Be sure to head over to Click It Up a Notch to see more great favorite photos.


Sorry for the multiple posts today, but I'm trying to get caught up!  Busy week has left me a bit behind.

4 comments:

karren said...

You captured his sweetness for sure.

Teachinfourth said...

I still like this shot...even seeing it a few times.

Anonymous said...

I love this! Such a sweet capture!

Anonymous said...

One of my favorites. Too cute.