Hello! Welcome to my little piece of the interwebs. I'm glad you stopped by! My page is currently under construction. A work in progress, shall we say. So please excuse the mess. :)

Please let me know you were here by leaving a comment. That way I can return the visit! And if you'd like to grab my blog button, scroll down to the bottom of the page.


Thursday, September 29, 2011

Photo of the Day: September 29

September 29
ISO 1600, f/13, 1/100, 18-105mm lens on Nikon D40
On the way home from Alex's soccer practice this evening, we noticed this helicopter getting ready to take off from our local hospital.  So we pulled into the parking lot and waited.  It only took a few minutes before it took off.  Alex was so excited to see it take off.  And I was excited to be able to capture a few photos.  :)

7 comments:

Gretchen said...

Very cool! Even though those 'copters make me worry 'bout where it's going...

Ashley Sisk said...

You were able to get really close - when I see them though, I'm reminded that there is a life in there.

Cedar said...

What a great capture! So close!

deb duty said...

Really great capture! So close and I love how the blades are blurred with motion.

Lisa Gordon said...

Really fantastic capture Kimberly!

Misty said...

Wow! That's awesome!

Jaime said...

Neat picture!!! We lived on an air base for most of my childhood. Always enjoyed watching the aircraft.