Hello! Welcome to my little piece of the interwebs. I'm glad you stopped by! My page is currently under construction. A work in progress, shall we say. So please excuse the mess. :)

Please let me know you were here by leaving a comment. That way I can return the visit! And if you'd like to grab my blog button, scroll down to the bottom of the page.


Thursday, September 15, 2011

Photo of the Day: September 15

September 15
ISO 800, f/5.3, 1/5s, 18-55mm lens on Nikon D40
Something I use every day and yet really take for granted ... my trusty mouse.  Can you guess which website I was looking at when I took this?  And can you see the fuzzy of dog hair on the mouse that I didn't notice until I already started this post?  And that I'm too lazy tired to go back and edit out?  :)  *sigh* Life with a golden retriever.

In case you didn't know, I may be off the radar for a few days.  My husband and I are going away for the weekend ... sans kids.  Thanks to my sister for agreeing to watch them for us!


And one last thing ... I'm getting very close to 100 followers, so when I hit that landmark, I'm going to have a fun giveaway to celebrate.  And wouldn't it be really cool if I could celebrate 100 followers AND my 2nd blogoversary at the same time.  My blogoversary is September 25.  So tell your friends!  :)  And thanks for following!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have fun. Cute photo. Not sure what site you are looking at...

Laura said...

Your blogoversary is my bday. :)

Have a fun weekend!!

Kalyan said...

simply beautifully captured shot...lovely!

Gretchen said...

Congrats on almost getting to almost 100!! AND almost making it to your 2nd blogversary... I'll come to the party!! =)