Hello! Welcome to my little piece of the interwebs. I'm glad you stopped by! My page is currently under construction. A work in progress, shall we say. So please excuse the mess. :)

Please let me know you were here by leaving a comment. That way I can return the visit! And if you'd like to grab my blog button, scroll down to the bottom of the page.


Monday, September 12, 2011

Photo of the Day: September 12

September 12
ISO 400, f/22, 1/200s, 18-105mm lens on Nikon D40 - taken through my dirty windshield :)
Oh, how I've missed the sun!  We've had so much rain with very little sunshine for the past week or so, that it was wonderful to see Mr. Sunshine today.  This is my lame attempt at capturing him while driving to meet up with some Bible study girls this evening.  I set my aperture at 22 and just started snapping since it isn't real safe to look through a camera's viewfinder while you are driving.  :)  So I realize my exposure isn't the greatest, but it will have to do for today.

3 comments:

Gretchen said...

YAY for sun!! It was out all day here too!!! I think this shot is pretty dang good for taking it while driving... glad you weren't using the viewfinder!! =P

Deborah said...

Love this, Kim! We have a road we travel that looks so much like this ... I love the time of day you took this picture, too! The sun and blue skies are so beautiful! We've had sun, and we are in need of some rain, now! They say it's on the way .. then some much cooler weather and hopefully, some skies like this! Wanted to say thanks for your visit, too! Have a great week! :)

Laura Delegal - Leroy Photography said...

Wonderful perspective, Kimberly. That's what I call a "drive by shooting." I don't have time to make a post to each of your photos this week, but will tell you that, as always, they are great. Really wonderful. I sure wish I had more time to look at the work of other photographers--maybe when I retire. Hope you have a great week.