Hello! Welcome to my little piece of the interwebs. I'm glad you stopped by! My page is currently under construction. A work in progress, shall we say. So please excuse the mess. :)

Please let me know you were here by leaving a comment. That way I can return the visit! And if you'd like to grab my blog button, scroll down to the bottom of the page.


Tuesday, September 27, 2011

I Forgot! Winners Announced!

So, yeah, I completely forgot about drawing the winners for The Shunning DVD and the Jeremy Riddle music CD.  Oops!!!

So I used Random.org and drew the following ...

The Shunning DVD goes to ...
Shunning DVD winner
Sarah of NapTime MomTog.  Congratulations, Sarah!




The winner of the Jeremy Riddle CD is ...
Jeremy Riddle Cd winner
Karren of Karren's Photography Journal 2011.  Congratulations, Karren!


Ladies, please email your mailing information to me at kianve {at} zoominternet {dot} net asap so I can get these sent out to you.


Thanks to everyone for playing along!  More giveaways coming soon!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAY! Thank you!

karren said...

Yippee! Thank you sooo much.