Hello! Welcome to my little piece of the interwebs. I'm glad you stopped by! My page is currently under construction. A work in progress, shall we say. So please excuse the mess. :)

Please let me know you were here by leaving a comment. That way I can return the visit! And if you'd like to grab my blog button, scroll down to the bottom of the page.


Monday, August 8, 2011

Turn the Hose On! ... SOOC

This week's theme for Shoot & Edit/Good to WOW is "Turn the Hose On!"  We had to actually make a point of playing in the hose because due to our lack of rain, we're conserving water as best we can.  Since we have a well, we need water for bathing and washing clothes/dishes more than we need to be playing in it.  So the kids were thrilled when I allowed them to play with the hose so I could snap a few photos!  Even if only for a few minutes.  :)

Here are this week's SOOC shots ...
Hose-SOOC1
ISO 400, f/5.6, 1/125s, 18-105mm lens

Hose-SOOC2
ISO 400, f/5.6, 1/125s, 18-105mm lens
Keira was perfectly content being the one in charge of the hose while Alex, Nick, and Honey ran around and got wet.  :)

Hose-SOOC3
ISO 400, f/5.6, 1/125s, 18-105mm lens
The water was coooooooooooold!!!  But they had a blast anyway.

Hose-SOOC4
ISO 400, f/5.6, 1/160s, 18-105mm lens
Of course I had to get at least one flower shot in.  :)



Head over to Jill's to see other great SOOC shots.  
See you back here on Thursday with my edits.
Have a blessed week!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Love that last one!!

Ashley Sisk said...

You've caught some great shots - love the bokeh in the first shot, the expression in the third and the flowers in the last!

Unknown said...

I loooove that last shot so much! All of them are great, though!

Unknown said...

love the expressions!!

Michelle R said...

love the fun and smiles in these!! so glad they got to play, if only for a few moments!

and that last shot w/ the flowers! wonderful!! love how the water is spashing a bit, but mostly all bokeh-ed, and how while it's an important element, it's not the main subject!

Tiffany said...

Love all of these...I agree with Ashley about the bokeh in the first one, very cool.

Tiffany

Cedar said...

Wonderful shots! Love the bokeh in the first one, too, and the flowers and water~gorgeous! Great shots of the kids, too.

Julie said...

I love the black-eyed susans getting sprayed! gorgeous!!