Hello! Welcome to my little piece of the interwebs. I'm glad you stopped by! My page is currently under construction. A work in progress, shall we say. So please excuse the mess. :)

Please let me know you were here by leaving a comment. That way I can return the visit! And if you'd like to grab my blog button, scroll down to the bottom of the page.


Monday, August 8, 2011

I Heart Faces: Friendship

Someone recommended I enter this photo in I Heart Faces: Friendship photo challenge this week, so here ya go!  :)  Thanks, Mommy of Five!
bright

I Heart Faces - Photo Challenges & Photography Tutorials

8 comments:

Sara said...

Lovely, what a gorgeous friendship!

Teachinfourth said...

I guess you really can't ever beat the love of a good dog, can you? I love the light flare in this image.

mommy to many said...

lol...thanks and good luck!! from mommy of 5 at
www.blesstimes7.blogspot.com

lsquare said...

What a warm, almost dreamy photo---the colors are just wonderful!...

Jessie said...

Our lab is one of my best friends too! Love!

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness Kimberly! Your dog is beautiful! And so is your daughter! What a lovely picture.

Unknown said...

What a sweet photo!!

Iseabail said...

It's BEAUTIFUL! love everything about it.