Hello! Welcome to my little piece of the interwebs. I'm glad you stopped by! My page is currently under construction. A work in progress, shall we say. So please excuse the mess. :)

Please let me know you were here by leaving a comment. That way I can return the visit! And if you'd like to grab my blog button, scroll down to the bottom of the page.


Friday, August 5, 2011

Flashback Friday ... Snow

Snowy January
I've seen this Flashback Friday on other's blogs but have never participated ... until now.  :)

This is just a friendly reminder for those of us who are complaining about the hot, dry summer that this is what we had in January.  This is Alex, my 5YO, buried in the snow.  And, of course, eating the snow.  I wonder what this winter will bring.  It gives me chills just thinking about it.  :)

Flashback Friday

5 comments:

Christina Klas said...

I love this! How fun! And how freezing! Made me shiver a little just looking at it :)

Susan said...

I love this picture! May have to try it this winter :)

Gretchen said...

I'll take the chills!! I'd be completely happy to be covered in snow right about now. I've never been good with heat... =\

Love the negative space use here... great shot!

Heidi said...

Such a great shot!

Jen said...

Haha, I love it...eating himself out of the snow :)