Hello! Welcome to my little piece of the interwebs. I'm glad you stopped by! My page is currently under construction. A work in progress, shall we say. So please excuse the mess. :)

Please let me know you were here by leaving a comment. That way I can return the visit! And if you'd like to grab my blog button, scroll down to the bottom of the page.


Thursday, July 21, 2011

Sweet summertime ... edited

Welcome back to the "edit" part of Shoot & Edit/Good to Wow!  You were all so sweet in your comments about my SOOC shots!  Thank you!  While I agree that they didn't need much editing, I did think each one could use a little tweaking to make them better.  So my edits were very slight.  All edits were done in Adobe Camera Raw.  I also cropped a few photos, as needed.

{mouse over to see the SOOC version}
Summer edit #1

Summer edit #2

Summer edit #3

Summer edit #4

Summer edit #5

Summer edit #6

Summer flower
(After posting this and seeing the difference between my edit and the SOOC version of the lily, I prefer the SOOC.  For some reason, I can't mouse over on a preview ... I have to wait until I post.  Anyway, I'm leaving it here ... just letting you know my opinion.)  

Monarch butterfly #2

If you'd like to participate in next week's Good to Wow photo challenge, the theme is Laughter.  
I look forward to seeing your edits!  Have a great weekend!  

7 comments:

Ashley Sisk said...

These turned out so so good! Love.

Anonymous said...

WOW! Awesome shots and edits.

One Photo said...

All of which just goes to prove that the only thing you can do with a good photo is make it even better :-) It is interesting seeing what you did with each shot.

Gina Kleinworth said...

Every time- I know I have said it before- but my jaw drops every time I visit- Beautifully done!

Misty said...

Beautiful photos!

Cedar said...

Lovely! The edits are beautiful and subtle. I agree that your Lily SOOC is warmer than the edit, but either way the sunflare behind the petal is just stupendous!

Kristin said...

I love seeing your before and afters!