Hello! Welcome to my little piece of the interwebs. I'm glad you stopped by! My page is currently under construction. A work in progress, shall we say. So please excuse the mess. :)

Please let me know you were here by leaving a comment. That way I can return the visit! And if you'd like to grab my blog button, scroll down to the bottom of the page.


Monday, May 30, 2011

Looking Up ... SOOC

Popping in real quick this Memorial Day to post my photo for the Shoot & Edit/Good to Wow challenge.  The theme this week is looking up.  I didn't have a clue as to what I would post this week.  And then last evening we decided to take the kids out for ice cream--since we are in the midst of some summer-like weather ... when we happened upon this ...
looking-up-sooc

My SOOC isn't the greatest because I was snapping photos through the windshield of my car (no worries, my husband was driving) ... and I'm sure my settings could have been better, but I didn't have much time.  At least it is in focus.  :)

Anyway, stop back on Thursday to see how I edit this photo.  I think it has lots of potential.

Happy Memorial Day!  Have a blessed week!

11 comments:

Cedar said...

Definitely has lots of potential! Such a great angle and colors! I look forward to your edit!

Anonymous said...

I love seeing that guy! I'm glad you got a picture of him! I can't wait to see the edit.

Kristen said...

can't wait to see what you do with this!!!

Branson said...

What a fun subject! Look forward to seeing your edit!

Ashley Sisk said...

What a wonderful shot - I really can't wait to see your edit.

Unknown said...

kimberly you are so funny! i spent the morning today hanging out the window taking photos as scott drove us to the strawberry fields. :-D

awesome shot and can't wait to see the edit. this will go from good to WOW for sure! :-D

Anonymous said...

I've never seen a paraglider with some kind of airplane contraption on it. I like how happy the colours of the parachute are!

mommy to many said...

what a fun shot!

SKCPhotos said...

Wonderful shot.

Unknown said...

Oh, I can already tell this is going to be fun to edit:) It will be a beautiful photo!

Tiffany said...

I am impressed you had the camera in the car and ready to go:) Can't wait to see the edit!

Tiffany