Hello! Welcome to my little piece of the interwebs. I'm glad you stopped by! My page is currently under construction. A work in progress, shall we say. So please excuse the mess. :)

Please let me know you were here by leaving a comment. That way I can return the visit! And if you'd like to grab my blog button, scroll down to the bottom of the page.


Sunday, February 6, 2011

Scavenger Hunt Sunday - 2/6

Another week for a fun photo hunt.  This week's scavenger hunt items are: water, quote, window, activity, and page 25 of a magazine (this could be the actual page or something on the page that inspires you).  I was a bit stumped on a couple so I did the best I could.

{Water}
Scavenger hunt water
From my archives ... this is the bottom of a waterfall at McConnells Mills State Park.  I chose to dig into my archives because all the water around me right now is frozen ... either ice or snow.  And I thought I photo from the Spring would be a nice change.  Something to look forward to.

{Quote}
020611-quote
Yes, this is also my blog button, but I love this picture.  It was the first (of 34) Monarch butterflies we raised last summer.  We plan to raise more this summer.  The kids are so excited!

{Window}
020611-window
This is the sun setting through the window in my kitchen door.  It makes these cool rainbows all over the room because of the way the windows are designed.

{Activity}
020611-activity
Keira trying to snowboard on a sled.  She fell off.  A lot.  But she had fun.

{Page 25 of a Magazine}
020611-pg 25
The only magazine I get is Creating Keepsakes, a scrapbooking magazine.  So on page 25 of the most recent one is a picture of "Fast Pages".  This is a page I created a while back that came together pretty quickly.  It also makes me want to get some scrapbooking done since it has been a while.  The picture on the page looks much better IRL than it turned out in this picture.  I got some grainy-looking glare going there.  :(


Why not play along?  Head on over to Ashley's and hook up!

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful photos! Love that window shot!

Melissa said...

These are beautiful photos - I have lots of envy (in a good way). Thanks for sharing, you've inspired me.

Dazee Dreamer said...

your window shot was beyond beautiful.

Laura said...

Good stuff!

I checked out the list for next week. I may have to join in... if I remember to take pictures of the stuff this week.

Kelly Frances Dunn said...

I'm not sure what is more amazing, the window or the butterfly! Both are golden :)

Michelle said...

Love the butterfly picture and the activity.

deb duty said...

How lucky for you that you have little rainbows in your kitchen at sunset! It made a really cool photo and I love the water shot too. I also get creating keepsakes, but I haven't scrapped in so long.

julie said...

ALL great shots!! Just love your creative window shot - so pretty!

Ashley Sisk said...

You really knocked it out of the park this week but your window shot is stunning.

Unknown said...

I love the window shot! amazing!

Mommy2Four said...

WOW...what a cool window shot! Love that!

Buckeroomama said...

Awesome water shot... and I LOVE the activity shot, too!!

A'n'G Johnson said...

these are all REALLY amazing!